Monday, October 27, 2008

Headed to Morgantown..



I am happy to say that I am headed home to Morgantown this weekend to race in Marilla Cross. Ahha nothing like going as hard as you can for forty minutes to the point that your legs just want to fall off. I'am sure that's how I am going to feel this weekend cause the amount of hours on the bike has been limited as of late. It has gotten pretty damn cold here in Davis and I am missing my motivation to ride in the cold. Ohh and the weather says it's going to snow a little for the next few days. Time to break out the trainer... This weekend will also be my first official race as member of Team Bi-atch. That means the director, Bunny and Chrissy will be evaluating my performance to see if I make the team for the world tour in 2009.. Shit guess there is no time to get lazy on them... Got to ride!! Well if Saturday in Morgantown works out ok I'll headed on over to Elkridge, MD for the Kelly Benefit Strategies Cyclocross at Rockburn. Gunnar says it a pretty cool event and I am in the need of a kick in the ass, so a double race weekend should take care of things.

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Say "hey" to Mo-town for me! And, kick Marilla Cross's ass!