Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Day 3 Complete!


First off I want to that everyone for their e-mails, comments and phone calls. I know most of you probably have never smoked and had to quit but you support really helps. Today was about the same as yesterday. I am still a grumpy bastard. I still had to remind myself that I don't smoke any more and falling a sleep last night sucked, but I did wake up with a smile on my face when the first thing I thought of in the morning was that I stop smoking. I also didn't know what to do with myself half of the time today. I went down to BWB and clean the shop and ordered new gear for the store then I came home and cleaned the shit out of the house. When I say I cleaned I cleaned! I am not sure I have ever put that much work into cleaning a house. I just got to keep myself busy. Tomorrow I am jumping on the bike and riding to elkins. That should help a little. Thanks again for the support..

3 comments:

BUNNY said...

Another day under your belt, JR! EXCELLENT! If you need another house to clean, come on over.

BUNNY

crs said...

Good work sir!!!

chimichaga said...

nice, keep on keepin on man! if the urge does comes to smoke a nasty cig, finding something else to smoke usually did the trick for me. Altho now I have a messy house again and the munchies all the time. Wait, what were we talking about? :)