Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My first cover! Well sorta kinda?!

So many of you out there know that I have been published in different types of magazines and catalogs over the last few years. Believe it or not I still get pretty excited about it every time it happens. Well next week Cannondale is coming out with there 2009 product catalog and my photo is on the cover. Just one problem, there are 48 other photo on the cover as well. lol! FYI, The photo will also be some where else in the catalog.

Can you find my photo? lol



Here I marked it so you can find it, lol



Here is the original photo



The photo is of Gunnar and it is staged. After the Spencer race I took a few photos of both Gunnar and Betsy. Once gain this year I think Cannondale bought one of the worst photos. LOL, it just kinda funny. Well it is my first every cover credit lol!

2 comments:

crs said...

Gunnar is my hero!!!

Fat-Boy said...

It's Gina...it looks like they photo shopped the pole out of the picture.