Friday, September 12, 2008

I think I can, I think I can!

We tomorrow is the Big Bear Ultra race and I am thinking about trying it. The race is 50 miles long with 37 of it being single track and 13 dirty road. I thought I would have maybe a 25% chance of finishing the event but it would probably take me 9 - 10 hours. Well as I sit here at Sirianni's and eat my pizza I am starting to worry. The rain is coming down outside and it not really going to let up all weekend. oooo! The Team Bi-atch! as well as the WV Nightclub crew keeps telling me that I can do it but dowlt has entered my mind.. I am still going to line up at the start come tomorrow morning at 8am but who knows what will happen after that. So I just do as my favorite kids book say, I think I can, I think I can! Wish me luck!

Ps.. I forgot to mention I going for the rockstar award by racing in a regular xc race the day after! LOL!

No comments: