Friday, September 5, 2008

Tucker County Landfill.

Since March 15 I have traveled almost every week. The porch to my house has turn into a place to dump camping gear, bikes, boxes of t-shirts, photography equipment and dirty clothes when I get back into town. The mound of stuff just continued to grow all spring and summer long to the point that it now. When I looked at it this morning I was just shocked at how bad I had let it get.

Look there is clean clothes hanging up. To bad you can't get to them.


It kinda looks like the house fell in


Even the dogs don't want to mess with it.


I bet Jimmy Hoffa is in there



What a dump right!? I started at 11am and it finish until around 6pm. The amount of stuff I can collect in six months is crazy. You all know what I am talking about. The stuff you will probably never us but it to good to throw away. What the hell you do with that stuff? Well it is clean now and I am happy!

You can see the floor!


I bet I'll be able to find stuff now


How pretty they look all hung up


Me so happy!

2 comments:

Joey and Mandi said...

I bet Gina is also happy. Looks Great!!
Mandi

holnash said...

Damn looks much better. Bikes would be alot nicer if they were Fisher's....