Friday, July 18, 2008

Busy Busy Busy!

OK first of all it been nice being friends with you all! Why do I say that you ask? Well I started taking Chantix (the stop smoking pill) this week and when I stop smoking I become an a-hole. So I am saying I am sorry before hand. Will see what happens, wish me luck.
Ohh Boy!


Day one done!


So the Shogren's, Chris and LB all left for Mount Snow yesterday. I drove up to Grantsville, MD to meet up with them before there really hit the road. For the next four days or so I be taking care of their puppy Jackie.
Team Bi-atch plus LB ready to put it down at Nats


Somebody get LB some water and soap


Jackie seems to be liking life at our house. Her and Anni are getting along pretty well. LUcky is more like WTF another dog? The cats aren't to happy and I really don't think Jackie knows what to think about cats living in the house also.
Jackie and Anni playing with the rope


Jackie getting ready to get the business from Pedal


So after all the I did make it for the thursday night ride. I hate to say it but it rained at about 4:40 and scraed almost everyone off. About 10 people showed and we just had one group of riders go out. Fast guys and super slow people make for kinda werid ride. Here is the ride info. Well that is it for now. Good luck to all of you up at Nats.

No comments: