Thursday, July 24, 2008

Time to hit the scale.


So it been two weeks now since the crew over at Team Bi-atch created this blog for me to report on my intelligent thoughts but most importantly track my progress in losing weight since I start riding again. Two weeks ago I top the scale at 250 lbs. I am happy to report that tonight I am at 253 lbs! Wait what? 253? WTF!!! I been riding my ass off. I spent around 9 hours on the bike last week alone! Well it may not be showing on the scale but it is in my riding. I was even told tonight on the Thursday night ride by a guy I don't know that, "your misleading". What he meant was that I look like a weeble (80's toy) and not like someone who can ride a mountain bike. So I guess I take that as a compliment. So keep riding is all I can do, I guess.
If I don't lose weight soon I amcalling this guy!



Tonight was a beautiful night in Davis and 31 people showed up for the ride at 5. 10 alone came for the B ride. 19 people is actually a little much when everyone has totally different abilty. So it didn't take long before me and 5 others took off on our own. I will admit it was not as fun as night with talking with friends and all that but we did get a good right in. Here is the GPS info.



This weekend the WVMBA series is headed to Little Beaver but I sad to report that Team Bi-atch will be at the Wilderness 101. What will I ever do with out their support. (lol, hope that fills your guys heads).

3 comments:

crs said...

Keep it up sir. You will be missed too. And always check cycle-dumb training for some key weight lose tips.
Ehmm, how many smokes have you had?

Fat-Boy said...

You have to weigh yourself in the morning.

gunnar said...

Remember,

Muscle weighs more than fat.
And don't forget to mention that to others too!