Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Top Secret, Black Ops ride with Roger!

Stick it to the man, that what I always say! OK for those of you who really know me out of my millions of readers (who will now been know as the Petsko Pets)I don't know if I have ever really said that. ***Warning*** If you can't keep a secret stop reading. I will have people watching you! Tonight covert action was taken in Canaan Valley. Commander Roger Lilly and I hit some of the super sweet trails on the Wildlife Refugee. I sure that we total destroyed the whole damn echo system of the valley. Well that's what the fuckers at the refugee would tell ya. But maybe their right?! That one foot wide trail on 48,000 acres really hurts the animals and land! I sure it hurts the echo system much more then 20 years of the Blackwater 100 motorcycle race and getting the shit bombed out of it as military test range! WTF!
Pretecting your lands so no one can use it!



We were looking at a $500.00 fine if we got busted but with some of the best views I have seen since I moved to Davis it would be well worth it. Check this out!




See told ya it was worth it! We just a short ride recap. I made the mistake of telling Roger that I wanted to climb. Davis doesn't have climbs like Valley Falls but he made sure we found every hill possible. I was doing fine until about 1 mile from home and believe it or not I ran out of gas.. I could still pedal but I could no longer hold the pace. Ohh well. What hurts only makes me stronger, right? Here is the GPS info from the ride. It was so total worth it and would do that ride again in a heat beat, but I guess we really shouldn't do it for a while. Mainly because I can't aford to get caught. This message will self distruck in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen, What good is land if its not useable. Besides the echo system would be fine if the gov. wanted to get oil there