Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Dizzy!



So as most of you know I trying to stop smoking with the help of that new pill that is out. Well I must say that I am already smoking less then normal but some of the side effects are starting show up. I spent most of the day not really dizzy but having trouble focusing on things. I have also been to the bathroom more times then I care to count and just overall not felling to great. I have only been on the pills 4 or 5 days and I double the dose in two days. I do think that it will really help me stop since I can already feel a less of a need for a smoke and I still have over a week before I need to completely stop. However I hope the side effect don't continue, but I guess it better to deal with the side effect and stop smoking then continue to smoke. Wish me luck!!!!

No comments: